Black Friday Sales 2020

Mr Latte

Premium
Hi all....
I thought a temporarily based thread for this time of year to share offers on hardware deals might be handy. This could be for Sim Hardware, PC Hardware or electrical items of interest like TVs.

I see within the UK and likely also happening in other regions some sales are already on.
Feel free to list ones that interest you or you come across?

Some that caught my eye that could make a great display for consoles and PC with 16x9 as well as support for 21:9 resolutions. These certainly would bring much greater image quality and features than most monitors offer.

LG OLED CX 55" model is available now cheaper than the much-touted 48" model. This seems much better value than a Samsung G9 49" curved monitor even though they are very different displays.
UK / Currys (and others)
£1299 Save £300

LG OLED BX 55" makes me wonder if it's a better option than an expensive ultrawide monitor?
UK / Currys (and others)
£1098 Save £101

Last edited:
I got a small sale on my SC2 Pro and Asher Racing B16-L button box from SRB. They got it to me in the States pretty darn fast too which was nice.

I also got a BF deal on a Sim-Labs P1-X and triple monitor stand.

Local BF sale for a RaceTech seat.

I also spent a good chunk on a new gaming computer to run everything and took advantage of some deals closing out inventory. They called it early Black Friday deals but I can be honest that I really got the deals on parts they needed to clear from inventory but it works for me.

This led to some game sales as well.

Yikes! I am such a corporate pawn.

Upvote 0
I got a small sale on my SC2 Pro and Asher Racing B16-L button box from SRB. They got it to me in the States pretty darn fast too which was nice.

I also got a BF deal on a Sim-Labs P1-X and triple monitor stand.

Local BF sale for a RaceTech seat.

I also spent a good chunk on a new gaming computer to run everything and took advantage of some deals closing out inventory. They called it early Black Friday deals but I can be honest that I really got the deals on parts they needed to clear from inventory but it works for me.

This led to some game sales as well.

Yikes! I am such a corporate pawn.

Lots of great stuff there!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back