Black Friday sale coming... get saving!!!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Just read that S3 will be having a good Black Friday promotion on their facebook page on Friday.

Great chance to get some more content you might be missing :)

Copy & pasted the below from another site...

"Sector3 studios has also announced that Black Friday will be coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E).
Make sure to check out the virtual RaceRoom store this coming Friday, as Sector3 Studios has cooked up a very special and limited Black Friday deal. More info on this special deal will be available on their facebook and forum channels"

Enjoy :)

y, pretty silly...i own adac2013 and have had most of gt3 cars before the recent gt3-update they released. to have those cars which i allready own in adac2013 i have to spend another 4€ without extra liverys. to have all liverys i have to spent, maybe 10€?! and i would basically have the same cars.

but with such a low userbase (where probably 75% of them are from day1) they need to milk them/us because they don't get more user...how surprising :D

http://steamcharts.com/app/211500#All

AC and pcars have 3-4 times more user and their games are really not that much better, in some aspects even worse.

oh yeah, marketing....and not to forget the "word of mouth". If someone asks me about r3e....puhhh, server errors & expensive. hard to recommend such a title if competition has way lower prices. AC Dreampack for 9€ with 7 cars and 1 track as example.

Even though i don't own and like pcars, for a generic user who just wants to race with some nice graphics, generic physics, a career mode, some extras here and there....i iwould recommend pcars to him or AC, but AC has a bad AI and not even a season mode. hmm.

From R3E facebook page.
Great deal for those who dont have many purchased items. Unfortunately i only miss a few. :(

It's #BlackFriday this week, and we will have a very special offer for you guys this weekend! Get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99 €.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served.

The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included!
The cars span from historic classics to hillclimb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hillclimbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia.
In total you get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

This is the perfect gift to anyone ready to step in to the world of RaceRoom, or for you who have already decided that you want it all.

This is a limited one time deal, so keep a close eye on www.raceroomstore.com this weekend!

...to race your 500+ unique cars...

There's your marketing, they only way they can come up with that number is if they count each livery as a "unique" car.

On the plus side, that's a great deal and maybe this will significantly boost their user base and give them a nice infusion of cash to get some more things in the works.

On the down side, I've pretty much decided I'm not spending any more money on this sim (I'm about $100 in) until they start addressing the core of the game and adding things like pitstops, tire/fuel wear, flags, ability to save multiple setups, etc. I have more than enough content, but I have a hard time finding uses for it because so many core elements that make up a racing sim are missing. I played GTR2/P&G recently and that really made it obvious how many features are missing from this sim (and others). Going online is the only way to get a good race, but outside of club events the servers have more tumbleweeds than humans. I fully support the guys at S3, but I'm to the point where enough is enough until some progress is made.

Last edited:
If they're hoping to get new customers they need to advertise that somewhere that new customers will see it. I would imagine it's only existing customers that follow their bookface or twittors. Not that it's unique to them of course, the number of companies that do that amazes me!

From S3Studios forum:
Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, we will also run a separate
30% discount on individual items (not including Pack's)

743665972e880d2c64f1f144230196e7.png

It's a great sale for anyone new to the game!

However...... :D I'm not gonna lie, from an entirely selfish POV it's a wee bit annoying that I spent €65 on one of their vouchers 17 days ago to stretch as far as I could, and now I see I could have owned the lot for €50. I have the worst luck of anyone I know when it comes to spending money :O_o:

Call me a dreamer :whistling: but what would be ruddy fantastic is if they decided to unlock all the missing content on any accounts that have already spent €50+ :whistling: Or at least for a big fat discount, so we're all on the same playing field, content-wise :D (But I would say that, re my previous comment hehe)

In fact..... make it a permanent thing, this €50 all-in, sell it as a perma-bundle in the store and on Steam, with the content list as it stands on Friday, and from there on, sell new content only in packs! Nice and straight forward, easy to understand... like a fresh start!

I'll get my coat :redface:

Call me a dreamer :whistling: but what would be ruddy fantastic is if they decided to unlock all the missing content on any accounts that have already spent €50+ :whistling: Or at least for a big fat discount, so we're all on the same playing field, content-wise :D (But I would say that, re my previous comment hehe)

In fact..... make it a permanent thing, this €50 all-in, sell it as a perma-bundle in the store and on Steam, with the content list as it stands on Friday, and from there on, sell new content only in packs! Nice and straight forward, easy to understand... like a fresh start!

I'll get my coat :redface:

This is actually a neat idea. I like how you get a discount for buying an R3E pack that already contains content you own (so that advancing trough the yearly experiences is a lot cheaper then the FIA sanctioned competitor).

Call it the RaceRoom Racing Experience 2015 pack. Then create a new one each year, using that pack discount thing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%