Black Friday newbie's question

Hey guys,

despite all the moaning (on this forum) regarding RRE lately, i've bought the game only to be unpleasantly surprised. This offer was ALL-IN-ONE that is "everything up until now" and yet when i try to race any of the DLC cars, i get the BUY ON SALE NOW dialog even though this should be included in one time payment? Anyone from Sector3 or anyone that knows anything regarding this?

Thanks,

Hey guys,

despite all the moaning (on this forum) regarding RRE lately, i've bought the game only to be unpleasantly surprised. This offer was ALL-IN-ONE that is "everything up until now" and yet when i try to race any of the DLC cars, i get the BUY ON SALE NOW dialog even though this should be included in one time payment? Anyone from Sector3 or anyone that knows anything regarding this?

Thanks,
It works perfectly fine.

You should have got a code via email.

Create an account here or just login (http://game.raceroom.com/de/store/) and go on your profile and enter the code.
You'll have everythign now, start the game, log yourself into your profile where you entered the code and voila, everythigns there.

Havent ahd anything from RRE before and now i have everything. Just fantastic!

Cheers mate!
Hope to see you on track!

Havent tried it online so far, but offline experience already was really good.
The sounds..... Haent heard anything similar in any other game so far

Silly me, haven't redeemed my code. Leon, thanks for the answer, now it's ok.
Feel free to try it online in the friendly atmosphere of the R3E race club, you can hear the great sounds of the game and by using teamspeak listen to the moans and groans of your competitors as they spin off, crash etc.:D

Oh yeah, the SOUNDS are just awesome and whole experience so far also, but to be honest, it feels a bit to easy to drive. I love it, but always to be able to stop the car? Have to try other cars and tracks before i make a silly comment again, right?
Will try the online for sure, but first i have to drive some solo practice races to get to know the feeling.
C U on track...

Well, after setting difficulty to "get real", it's not that easy anymore ;). Like i said, one should get to know the object before commenting it. :speechless:

EDIT: Oh, is there a way to enable throttle o reach 100%. In all other games i have no issues regarding that, here i can only get to 90 according to the visual representation in test zone on the advanced settings screen. I'm using Fanatec CS v2 pedals.

Last edited:
EDIT: Oh, is there a way to enable throttle o reach 100%. In all other games i have no issues regarding that, here i can only get to 90 according to the visual representation in test zone on the advanced settings screen. I'm using Fanatec CS v2 pedals.

I often get this with my CS v2 pedals, but when it does it also shows the same thing in my pedal calibration software. It's usually fixed for me by unplugging the USB plug and re-inserting it.

Did find some spare time yesterday to try the RRE only to confirm that my pedals (CSP v2) are giving up. Tigthented the small screw, dissasembled the unit (did not take the magnet out though), yet it did not help. Ok, i can unplug and replug the USB cable, but that's a temporary solution and during the race it's not doable. Any idea what more can i do, i don't want to send them to Fanatec during holidays? :sick::cry::redface:

Did find some spare time yesterday to try the RRE only to confirm that my pedals (CSP v2) are giving up. Tigthented the small screw, dissasembled the unit (did not take the magnet out though), yet it did not help. Ok, i can unplug and replug the USB cable, but that's a temporary solution and during the race it's not doable. Any idea what more can i do, i don't want to send them to Fanatec during holidays? :sick::cry::redface:
Sorry Andrej, I'm a G25 man so fanatec is a lost world to me, maybe one of the other guys can help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%