Black Edition UI by team GSV

Misc Black Edition UI by team GSV 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aslambek submitted a new resource:

Black Edition by team GSV - UI for rFactor2

Default UI - Black Edition by team GSV : based on the standard user interface (1920-1080px).
Changes concerning the rFactor2, gave it a more modern look.

If you find this work useful and would like to support my efforts on the further development of the project, you can always make a donation through PayPal ( aslambek.ru@mail.ru ).

Please leave your comments, error messages, and tips for improvement in...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Aslambek
We found 2 problems with this well designed and clear easy read fonts.
In multi player online mode, the square block left to the drivers name is not in line with the rest of the text. It sits between the 2 names. This is when you upload your custom skin to the server. I can include a screen print if required.

Then there are 2 fields missing when creating your own skin. Click on CAR, then on TUNING.
Click on CREATE. A new pop up opens and got only 2 fields to populate; 1) Enter New Drive Name and 2) Enter New Team Name. However, 1) Enter New Car Description and 2) Enter New Car Number is missing. Use default skin, follow this route and you will see the 2 extra fields that must also be there.

Hi @Aslambek
We found 2 problems with this well designed and clear easy read fonts.
In multi player online mode, the square block left to the drivers name is not in line with the rest of the text. It sits between the 2 names. This is when you upload your custom skin to the server. I can include a screen print if required.

Then there are 2 fields missing when creating your own skin. Click on CAR, then on TUNING.
Click on CREATE. A new pop up opens and got only 2 fields to populate; 1) Enter New Drive Name and 2) Enter New Team Name. However, 1) Enter New Car Description and 2) Enter New Car Number is missing. Use default skin, follow this route and you will see the 2 extra fields that must also be there.
If not difficult - it makes screenshots of bugs that you notice.
I will correct them.

When clicking on TUNING and your car comes up you click on CREATE as in first screen.
rFactor2 2016-01-28 22-23-19-15.jpg

Now you get a screen to fill in name, team, car and car number (4 fields to fill in), see below:
rFactor2 2016-01-28 22-23-25-89.jpg

But in the BLACK EDITION, there are only 2 fields to fill in, the car Description and Car number is missing, see below:
rFactor2 2016-01-28 22-24-40-09.jpg

Hope this helps.

Hi @Aslambek !
I've finally tried your UI, which is absolutely cool, but I have an issue with the font size, look:
image.jpg

I'm running 1920x1080px.
If you point me out where the issue is, I can try solving by myself.
Perhaps the DX11 update mess up things?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years