Black Cup schedule unveiled!

David Garcia

Premium
So, this is the calendar for the Black Cup 2013. The idea is to keep Blue and Black Cup calendars consistent season after season.

What do you think about it then?

1. Road Atlanta, Full Course - 2013/09/26
2. Canadian Tire Motorsports Park - 2013/10/10
3. Daytona International Speedway, Road & Night - 2013/10/24
4. SuzukaCircuit, Grand Prix - 2013/11/07
5. Bathurst - 2013/11/21 *
6. Sonoma Raceway, Cup - 2013/12/03

wfi.png

Cheers,
David

Same callendars every year?
And Montreal?

I'd much prefer Montreal to Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. CTMP is just going to cause a bunch of accidents due to how impossible it is to overtake anyone there.

EDIT: Feel like there needs to be some positivity in these comments, everything else looks good. I like the idea of a mostly similar calender between seasons, though some variation would be good.

I say Sonoma Cup is an awesome track for smaller cars, but with this one it'll be a boring race with no passes and people getting desperate and making divebombs.

My suggestion is replace it with Montréal
Also, I doubt Bathurst will be ready in time.
Suggestions for possible replacements: Phillip Island, Road America, Silverstone, Watkins Glen

And are the races at the same day and time as the Blue Cup?

It is definitive... :whistling: ...and I am sure Sonoma will bring epic racing Joao, at least based in my experience choosing tracks for other STC seasons. When drivers hates the circuit, it brings good racing... :D

About some variations in the calendar, of course, if any track that fits the series in our opinion is released we will consider it.

Mosport is a very good GT circuit in my opinion.

Can I propose we look again to this schedule. We had a long talk with DHL and they said the travelling schedule is not very economic for teams in terms of flying routes and transportating costs.

STC should be a more green championship and really strive for reduction of CO2 by making transportation routes as short as possible.

Can I propose we look again to this schedule. We had a long talk with DHL and they said the travelling schedule is not very economic for teams in terms of flying routes and transportating costs.

STC should be a more green championship and really strive for reduction of CO2 by making transportation routes as short as possible.

Reduction to 1.5L V6 engines for inter-track traveling

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 275 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing