Black Cat County Re-Texture

Tracks Black Cat County Re-Texture v1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Black Cat County Re-Texture - Green Spring version

Hi Guys

I always wondered how Black Cat County would look like with green hills and I have to admit, I really like it a lot.

Hope you guys like the re-texture, have fun :)

N.B. Select Black Cat County CF1 skin in Content Manager

Update details v1.0:

- All road side, hills and mountains re-textured (Green/Spring)
- Removed all dry and thorn bushes, replaced with green bushes
- Reworked Cactus
- New Billboards
- Reworked Billboard stands, different color too

Read more about this resource...

Hi, looks great but I can't install it. It doesn't just drag and drop and when I put it in the skins folder manually still nothing. I must be doing something wrong.
cheers

Hi, looks great but I can't install it. It doesn't just drag and drop and when I put it in the skins folder manually still nothing. I must be doing something wrong.
cheers
You need content manager to select skins, otherwise drop all the textures and place them in Black Cat County skins/default folder.

Hi Guys

With this re-texture for Black Cat County, I would love to see some air balloons.

Tried adding from various other tracks and they look really nice, problem is after extracting the textures, they don't load. Tried placing the new textures in the skins folder and nothing.

New track textures are fine, they always load, but not the air balloons. Is this because they from a different kn5 file, too be honest I have no clue.

If someone could help me with this would be awesome. Otherwise if anyone wants to do them would be very much appreciated.

Air balloons must look natural, no race logos, or petrol, oil, basically anything motorsport.

Look forward to any comments, thank you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%