F1 2015 Bizarre AI behaviour & infrequent gap timings

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
In addition to the over-aggressive ramming behaviour, has anyone else noticed AI cars appearing randomly on the track during a race? For example, I was P10 in Canada on the final lap. I'd passed Grosjean a few corners ago when the message popped up that Lewis had one the race and the countdown started. Then suddenly there's a Williams behind me, right on my gearbox. No blue flags. Inevitably he rams me and I spin, but after flashback use I'm able to finish the race. Looking at the final results, both Williams cars finished ahead of me. Since I was on my final lap when the winner crossed the line with the Williams both ahead of me, I can't see any way that one of them could have turned up behind me on the track. So this is another bug... right?

Also... I want to be aware of the gaps to cars in front and behind after every sector, but these times don't appear on screen reliably. The display says "Gap" but no times appear next to the driver names. Is this another bug or do I have to ask my engineer all the time, even though he seems to only talk in terms of whole seconds, not even tenths?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%