Tracks Bilster Berg pit expansion

Hey guys,
I love to race Bilster Berg in offline Championship mode but the 16 pit limitation is quite lame.
I've tried to increase the number to 20 (there are 20 boxes on the starting grid) but unfortunately, I'm unable to do so.

Is there anyone, that already did that and would like to share either the track addition itself or tell me how I could do it on my own?

I'm stuck at adding the additional markers in Blender, I tried to just copy and paste existing ones, but that's not working at all. Also, placing new ones is pretty weird since the whole track seems to be scaled down, making everything newly added way too big and misplaced.

So glad for any help and thank you in advance!

I'm not sure if discussing this would be considered illegal/wrong. Bilster Berg was released at some point so it was publicly available. It just so happens to be removed for known reasons.

If it's considered wrong, please let me know and I'll remove it.
If not, here you go (remove the .txt), 25 starts and pits:

Attachments

• bilsterberg_extrastarts.7z.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Thank you so much!
You really saved me a lot of time and frustration.

As for the part that the circuit isn't allowed to be made public - it is not. I mean, the AI addition is online on RD, too. So I thought it wouldn't be a problem, if the track itself doesn't get uploaded.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back