Resource icon

Misc Billboard Update for HIGHLANDS by KS 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sascha Guenther submitted a new resource:

Billboard Update for HIGHLANDS by KS - Say goodbye to NVIDIA & Sparco ads

Hi guys,

as requested, here comes a quick update to replace the Nvidia & Sparco ads on all Highland track variants. Just put the texture folder into your ...\ks_highlands track folder.

I´ve tried to find some local British sponsors, if you want to have other ones, just write in comments!

Feel free to leave comments and enjoy a cold Guinness!

View attachment 173226 View attachment 173227 View attachment 173228 View attachment 173229 View attachment 173230 View attachment 173231...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this mod, I will surely test it out on my simrig later. I found this mod because I was googling why there were those ads on the Highland track to begin with. I am curious if nVidia and Sparco have sponsored the development of this track? Or did Kunos just accept third party ads to get more money? The ads do seem out of place on a racetrack though.

This mod and the mod that removes those cardboard cutout spectators, makes me believe it's possible to change any texture in the game with one you supply in a mod? I was wondering if it's possible to change the guard rail texture which is the main reason for flickering when using VR. If it could be changed with another texture that is more plain, like a light grey painted wall kinda thing, maybe those guard rails would be less headache inducing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back