TT Isle of Man - The Game

Nothing like pick your gamepad & feel you are riding a ''beast'' motorcycle and run top speed through the Isle of Man

The fun part is people go to buy this :confused:

I'm anxious about this. I really hope it'll be great, but it's a BigBen title and these reek low budget. Hope they don't screw up the physics and input.

A) Amazing! Very interesting project
B) Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn? Nooooooo
C) The WIP picture is far from being photorealistic. It feels more like a painting.

Let's see what they can do, hoping physics are good and the track is laserscanned.

That screen grab of the Gooseneck in Pauls' opening post is all well and good, but it's nothing like that in real life but not too far from reality. A bit of artistic licence I think. But the road angle looks about right.
Any way, as a biker, track day rider and ex proddie bike racer I love the TT and I will be there on Friday for a week. I will actually ride my bike (like I do every year) on the road course and look forward to the Mountain stretch with one way traffic and no speed limit.

I have been looking for info on this game for a while since it was announced. I still play TT Superbikes Real Road racing and TT Superbikes Legends on my PS3 on my 110" widescreen HD projector and this will add to my collection. I really hope they don't just add silly bits of make believe scenery though. Jesters old TT games had realistic land marks even if the did have poor graphics compared to games these days. And they had great physics too.
Looking forward to it.

I hope they include the eBike series too. Like the Moto Czysz E1pc. RIP. Micheal.

I hope they don't. I never even bother to watch the Electric TT when we are there. We usually go to the pub and get pissed while it's on or volunteer to do some wallpapering in a local old peoples home instead.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back