Big problems guys,could use your help.

I installed VLM Rouen and it wiped out all my tracks in game menu. I can't find the track file to delete Rouen anywhere in my GTL folders and i don't know what to do?

I even checked Uninstall Programs seeing it is a EXE. application but not to be found.

OK - I looked at the exe, it needs to be pointed to the main GTL folder, NOT the Locations folder, as it looks for and creates the GameData\Locations folder if they "don't exist".

Check in GTL\GameData\Locations and see if there's a "GameData" folder in there - if so that's where the track installed to.

Phew i found it! I looked right passed it because i wasn't looking for Gamedata. Problem is solved now and Rouen is working as well.

Thank you for your help Stuart :). I was fearing a reinstall which i really was not looking forward to.

Luckily it was quite a simple issue in the end, but I've actually not heard of a misinstalled track rendering other tracks invisible before.

The problem track itself not showing in the list, yes, but not wiping others out.

One for the memory banks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back