Big problem.I cannot start any race.

Hi.I cannot start any race.When I try to choos something in menu I see this screen

16861494384967047781.jpg

And i don't have any internet problem with other games on steam.
16861494384967047781.jpg

I disconnect my router and connect my PC only with modem.But still nothing.I test my internet connection and everything looks fine.I also scan my PC with Bit Defender and run Win Optimizer but I have still this same error.When I back home I try to install R3R on my second PC.

I disconnect my router and connect my PC only with modem.But still nothing.I test my internet connection and everything looks fine.I also scan my PC with Bit Defender and run Win Optimizer but I have still this same error.When I back home I try to install R3R on my second PC.
I would use the support over at the S3 forums maybe one of the devs will be able to help.

Hi.One of members on Polish Simracer community work in S3Studio and he told me that is a radomly issuse and he tried to find any solution.
I have figured out what was causing the issue and it has a name: BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY. I tried turning off all the protection tools of the Bitdefender, but nothing happened. I got rid of that issue only by uninstalling the software. Now RRE works like a charm. Unfortunately, I have over 200 days left license key. Now, I using Kaspersky Internet Security trial version and it is ok.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back