BF3 Players join in the fun!

Hey guys, anyone has BF3? do you feel lonely on the battlefield (PC) ... me and Lee Ross, are looking for 2 other guys to join in the fun with us shooting and working as a squad ,ofcourse we want guys with headsets that can chat on teamspeak 3 with us :)

we don't bite, come join us for some fun! :D

battlefield3diceoosgame2.jpg

Would love to but I have it on XBOX......I only have Bad Company 2 on PC.

Armored Kill really sucks on consoles.
i purchased close quarters last night, wow the maps are epic! , not got armoured kill just yet, will get them all eventually, ahh what a shame, i think BF3 is much better on PC (not just saying that, i use to own BF3 on my PS3 in the past but sold it all).

Yeah it's definitely better on PC. Just for the increased number of players really. Not bothered about graphics. Personally I don't like using mouse and keyboard for prolonged periods as it makes my arms ache whereas with a controller I can play for an hour or two and just chill.

Will be back on tomorrow hopefully Scott! Be good to get a couple more in the team. Tom, can't believe you have only played SP. Possibly one of the worst single player campaigns ever designed in BF3, really average at best.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back