Better than I expected.

I wasn't sure whether this was going to be a good purchase or not, after reading what people had to say about it on the forums. I must say, this is a really good sim, very enjoyable. I'm happy with my purchase so far. I like the physics, you can actually feel the car underneath you, and pin point the car to the apex. Hope to see you guys out there on track :) Thanks ISR, happy customer.:D

I wasn't sure whether this was going to be a good purchase or not, after reading what people had to say about it on the forums. I must say, this is a really good sim, very enjoyable. I'm happy with my purchase so far. I like the physics, you can actually feel the car underneath you, and pin point the car to the apex. Hope to see you guys out there on track :) Thanks ISR, happy customer.:D

And then you forget about your race while playing your new sim :p

Have to agree never been disappointed that I bought rFactor 2

Rfactor2 or AC? Not necessarily on looks but which is going to be the better multiplayer? with the best RD club races etc etc? Keep thinking of buying rF2 but don't want to get it then AC becomes the "main" event.

Get both, easily the 2 best sims (assuming). Why limit yourself, the Elise in the ac tech demo feels very realistic, the racecars will be even more awesome judging from the elises feel and some cars in rf2 are the most realistic and fun experiences I've ever had in my life of simracing, it's tyre model is just on a different level to anything else, feels so deep like a million things are going on at once, the ffb is pure magic too. AC looks like it'll be like that too judging from vids. Choosing either one or the other will be limiting yourself. They're cheap too, rf2 $85 lifetime AC is prob 45 to 70 ish.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back