Better Place to download these Files?

Keith_G

Premium
I wanted to try this because a rally game looks like a lot of fun but so far the Mod Files download is a very painful process. I have gone to the RallySim website as directed and managed to download most of the files but the track files seem to be a big problem. All of the choices they have for the download sites are Pay sites that are pretty expensive. I tried to use the torrent files but no seeds exist. The files were taken taken off the GigaFiles site for some reason and the upload hero site downloads at 100Kb a sec unless you pay 10 Euro. Any suggestions for where to download them at a reasonable pace for free. Thanks,

Thanks Ole. Guess I will wait until 2014 is ready then since it looks like the files are generally uploaded in December. They seem to still be on the pay servers just not on the RallySim download area. I can wait no problem. Thanks again
EDIT... after using the torrent client they recommend the track files worked fine for download. Three seeds showed up and now I'm a fourth. Get to try this soon

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years