GRID 2 Better Cameras - Better Replay

30wv6o0.jpg

73e8p4.jpg

2rnycuo.jpg

2yo4kqs.jpg

2qlwpea.jpg

6ydu68.jpg

DOWNLOAD: [Link deleted]

Don't create a new thread. I've deleted your last link and will do the same if you create a new one. The resource section is there to provide a useful overview of your mod, so that people are more willing to download, therefore it should be uploaded there.

Make sure you have selected one of the subcategories, in your case that would be ''GRID 2 Cameras''. Then the ''Add Resource'' button should appear, as shown in the image below. If it still doesn't, please note it to me.

1zodoh1.jpg

Is anyone making a mod with more realistic TV camera replays? The default replays in this game have such close up cameras with such quick cuts its very hard to actually see how your driving. One other thing that bugs me is how the camera will cut away to some stupid skylne or building. I know what they were trying to do but its not very good.

C'mon guys. This guy created a mod, put the screenshots here and put a link for the mod. Then it got deleted. This should NOT be a pissing contest between people that actually bring content to the site and "fierce defenders" of site policies.

• Deleted member 163662

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%