Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

The DTM'92 EVO 190 Mercedes also has a sound bug for me.
Sound loop in idle is switching from left to right.
While reving up, between 8500 and 9000 rpm there appears a strange sound for half a second on the right side.

My system:
Win7
Asus P5Qdeluxe
Intel P45/ICH10R chipset
SoundMAX 2000B onboard sound
Game is in stereo mode

Had a random CTD yesterday while racing on Lausitz with ADAC 2013. Sudden freeze lasted ~8-10sec and then game crashed
Had several times now a game freeze in MP for several seconds and could continue after the freeze. E.g. today leading a race with 10 secs gap to the second and after the freeze the gap was 5 secs. Earlier at Hockenheim my car appeared back in the middle of the field. In another race I read in chat that another player had this issue while I had no problem this time. So it seems to affect just one or few players.

WTCC cars are, like ADAC 2013, doing pit stops for no reason...even two pits in a row.

With ADAC 2014, in Sachsenring, after the pit, the car always crashes with the exit wall.

its a known bug , turn off tyre wear for the pitstop issue

I'm not sure if i understood correctly :rolleyes:
What's faster now? Stick shift(manual clutch) or paddle shift(auto clutch)?

time yourself in a car ; paddle shift from last to first gear using paddles , now do the same on a H box , you dont need to run through all the gears on a Hbox

Andi

Hey.

I picked this up. With adaptive AI at solvakic ring, I am running the Ruf GT2, the AI are putting down laps like 1:55:00 somewhat 4 seconds faster than the leader boards top spot driver. I tried to race them around Suzuka and same story. They do low 2:01's. Is this normal? To make it worse they just ram me off the track, I am about 6 seconds a lap slower than them.

I run normally around 90 to 94% AI, but this time the AI at 90 are still like 3.5 seconds faster than me. They put down mid 1:58's. I can only manage 2.02's around solvakic ring.

Thank you
Ant

id delete the adaptive ai file and start again /
try this .....go to
Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Player1

inside is an aiadaptation.xml filz , move it to your desktop , start the game , run a few short races just to give them some info and then try again

Andi

I have an issue regarding random start position in single player races. When set to random I nearly always get a position on the first two or three rows but very rarely towards the back of the grid.

Anyone else experience this?

Not sure if it's a bug as such and it has been happening since single player races were introduced.

I have an issue regarding random start position in single player races. When set to random I nearly always get a position on the first two or three rows but very rarely towards the back of the grid.

Anyone else experience this?

Not sure if it's a bug as such and it has been happening since single player races were introduced.
Yep. You have another club member here

I had a strange race a few minutes ago; they were GTR3 cars on 93% difficulty at the Brands Hatch Indy course. I did a 30 minute race ; it was lots of fun at first , but then the AI all pitted for some reason and I won by a huge margin.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back