Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

A small but frustrating bug: Occasionally if you pause the game while in a single player race to enter the menu (e.g. to change FFB settings) it won't drop you back mid-race on track but will instead send you to the pits.

no ping displayed in multiplayer lobby list and unable to connect to games (gets to the livery but cant enter server(i tried 48 times in three lobbys and gave up))

Same for me. I get no pings on servers unless I use a VPN. With VPN only 3/4 of servers get a ping and I can only connect to ones that do

Sonat said it would improve obviously... Joys of alpha :) I made a post for it below

Not a bug but I am having a hard time reading the yellow text in the ADAC experience. For example during qualifying if I go to TIMING it will have my name and times highlighted in yellow with a white background. Maybe I'm just colorblind but I have a hard time reading it.

Also if I alt tab to desktop and back, then choose race monitor I lose sound. Choosing DRIVE restores the sound.

Last edited:
I have bug with wrong results after the race. If I'm finished 1st pos. game indicated me as 3rd or 4th pos. This bug happened only with small gap between my car and car behind. I'm tested it at Portimao and Hockenheim with Honda WTCC.

Some soundbugs still present:

Changelog from the last update:

Physics & AI & Camera & Audio:
- Honda Civic WTCC 2013 – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel, adjusted cockpit sound.
I tested this and:
---->Reving down is now completely
fixed. But reving up, above ~5000rpm the sound is still louder on the left side. It's really obvious on my headphones when the sound transitions from reving up to reving down. (I changed my headphones from left to right to make sure i'm not deaf on the right side. ^^ )
- Carlsson Judd – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel.
----->Up and down rev now perfect, but in idle the loop is switching from left to right.

Can someone confirm this?

My system:
Win7
Asus P5Qdeluxe
Intel P45/ICH10R chipset
SoundMAX 2000B onboard sound

I would really love to watch some offline race (during beta test) in Hockenheim with the ADAC 2014...
Seriously.

Racing there is a nightmare... just gave up with the 2013 version... and I see that nothing changed with the patch.

Just finished my first championship race at Oschersleben with ADAC 2014 Experience & I to have the incorrect results bug. I actually finished 4th in the first race & 2nd in the second race. In the second race the BMW of "Hurtgen & Baumann" won & the Corvette of "Keilwitz & Wirth" finished 3rd. Not sure how the Corvette has a faster total race time than us.

1st Race:
1zv35au.jpg

2nd Race:
30mbxts.jpg

Just finished my first championship race at Oschersleben with ADAC 2014 Experience & I to have the incorrect results bug. I actually finished 4th in the first race & 2nd in the second race. In the second race the BMW of "Hurtgen & Baumann" won & the Corvette of "Keilwitz & Wirth" finished 3rd. Not sure how the Corvette has a faster total race time than us.

1st Race:
1zv35au.jpg

2nd Race:
30mbxts.jpg
And all the cars still have the same number.

I have got a lots of judder and flickering on Zandvoort in ADAC 2014 championship, was bearable in qualify.
But to the point that I had to quit about three laps in on the real race.
Tried to restart several times, and also retired and tried the second race.
But always the same result..

Just ran the second ADAC 14 race at Zandvoort. I had the same issue where the sim said I finished lower than I actually did, all cars listed with the same number as well.

...BUT during the pitstop my car drove into a pit box that was already occupied.

With the Mercedes 190 my steering settings are not saved between sessions. It always defaults back to 900/30. And btw., wasn't this meant to detect my wheels settings and adapt at least the rotation which is on 540?

Edit:

The name of one of the guys in the Audi V8 DTM is not Hubert Haubt but Hubert Haupt. Just a minor issue, but it is wrong in the menu and on the livery.

He is still active in motorsport: Klick!

Last edited:
The in game rotation overwrites the wheel rotation, if you want 540° you need to change it in the setup menu.
Automatic rotation uses the correct car rotation/lock, even if you have it 40° in Windows. So it doesn't adapt, but changes them.

Today i get log in page come up with Error code 503. Tried four times, same thing. And now it will not even boot up. Warning comes up says Network Error/Error Code 0.

Edit: Now works. Verified Integrity of game files. No files where downloaded, but now works?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back