Best wishes for 2019

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Off for the next few days so
tenor (20).gif

Wishing all a healthy, prosperous and inspiring New Year!
A special thanks to @Kenny Paton , @Steve Le Gallez & @Ross Garland for their effort & commitment, much appreciated. :thumbsup: Special, special thanks to @Paul Jeffrey & team for maintaining my goto race/sim news site and providing the platform for old farts like me to broaden my racing knowledge but best of all widen my racing friends. 2018, job well done, 2019 onward and upward. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A little bit buzzed and I just watched for the first time New York new years stuff on CNN, I am so so happy to have a home a Simracing home for the past 10 years joined in 09 as a keyboard player being 2sec slower than the last guy, to being part of Xeno racing with two slower guys @Remco de Wildt and @Dave Stephenson, admin and sometimes at odds with RD but always my home.
I wish to have many more years like last one, started 18 with my first ever Simracing champion in memory of @John grainger and my first race was just after my baby boy was born I couldn't ask for a better year in real life and Simracing thank you @race department @Bram Hengeveld @Paul Jeffrey @Joseph Wright @Kenny Paton miss u @Steve Le Gallez @Ross Garland and absolutely every guy I raced against during these year. I am sorry that I am so competitive but I try to be fair and not to obnoxious. thank you so much and don't be afraid to ask for help in Simracing from me or any other guy's this is a great home. Thank you

slower than the last guy, to being part of Xeno racing with two slower guys @Remco de Wildt and @Dave Stephenson, admin and sometimes at odds with RD but always my home.

Back then, pffff. I'd give you a run for your money back than :p. Rusty as hell these days though, my mother would probably beat me now.

Great to still have you around after all this time, happy new year. Hope it's another good one for you.

Same goes to all our members new and old.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%