F1 2011 Best wheel?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I have had my Saitek R660GT for seevral years. Most people have probbly never heard of it, I bvought it off Ebay for about £40. It has been excellent, but I'm not sure how much longer it can survive. I can't buy another as they seem to have stopped making it. So what wheel are you all using and which do you recommend? I can't justify the cost of a G25 or G27, so what's the next best?

Cheers

As said above, this question is asked all the time. Please try a search before posting a new thread up on the forum. There is alot of activity in the F1 2011 section at the moment, so keeping the number of similar discussions is helpful for all users - or duplicated dicscussions happen, and people can get the worng information.

As far as your question goes - it is all down to personal preference and budget. I recommend you haved a search through the forums to get a view of what wheel may suit you for more than just 1 game, as this one wont be around forever I'm sure.

After what James has said, I am not sure whether to answer ..... but I will ;)

On budget, the Logitech Driving Force GT ....... which is probably mentioned in the above linked thread.

(Usually around £89 - Try Argos, but they sell them quickly)

As said above, this question is asked all the time. Please try a search before posting a new thread up on the forum. There is alot of activity in the F1 2011 section at the moment, so keeping the number of similar discussions is helpful for all users - or duplicated dicscussions happen, and people can get the worng information.

As far as your question goes - it is all down to personal preference and budget. I recommend you haved a search through the forums to get a view of what wheel may suit you for more than just 1 game, as this one wont be around forever I'm sure.

James, sorry if I didn't check first, I purposely did not search the threads as I wanted the answer to be current, i.e. I wanted the views of those who are playing F1 2011. I know this game won't be around forever, but as far as I'm concerned F1 2010 and 2011 (2011 in particular) are the only games that suffer from so many controller issues, so that made it important that I ask for current answers. I have many other racing sims, none of which cause the slightest problem to me. So my question stands, and I am grateful to all who replied.

Anyone know if there is a better xbox compatible wheel than the xbox wireless wheel? im looking to upgrade, im going to get a wheel stand or maybe a racing chair but also would love a nice wheel...
I used to have a playseat at uni but it was my roomates, it was too fun to race with.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ferrari-F45...SI8A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317300378&sr=8-1
Ive been eyeing this wheel as I like the authentic looks, but it's not released yet so im not sure how it will handle?
I dont wanna spend 99$ if the hardware and control is going to be junk, i admit the eye candy makes it promising but i'll have to wait for a review. Comes out same day as forza 4 so maybe will have to pull the trigger for them together and watch my bank account cry!

Anyone else know any other wheels with paddle shift for 360?

After what James has said, I am not sure whether to answer ..... but I will ;)

On budget, the Logitech Driving Force GT ....... which is probably mentioned in the above linked thread.

(Usually around £89 - Try Argos, but they sell them quickly)

Thanks Gnu, bought the Driving Force GT today, and it is the biz!

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back