Best wheel rotation For Thrustmaster

Hey everybody i've been trying to find whats the best wheel rotation and settings for a thrustmaster tmx wheel online but Some say 900 degrees some say less than that.
Cheers.

900.....every car in iracing will auto adjust to that cars proper steering degree.

So the question really is what you want?
Authentic steering degree per car or not.

I use 900 and let the game auto adjust.
I also use the wheel calibration tool to find my min ffb for the deadzone in center, input that in the settings, go out on track and run a few laps with the base ffb than click the auto ffb setting at the bottom of the graphics onboard screen... I do that with each car and it saves it per car.

<snip> ... I also use the wheel calibration tool to find my min ffb for the deadzone in center, input that in the settings, go out on track and run a few laps with the base ffb than click the auto ffb setting at the bottom of the graphics onboard screen... I do that with each car and it saves it per car.

Is this wheel calibration screen in iRacing somewhere? If so, exactly where can I find it? I've configured my wheel controls in iRacing but don't see "calibration" nor "auto ffb setting" anywhere.

I just got a new wheel and this sounds like it would be pretty useful. Can you help me out with how to do this?

Thanks!

Is this wheel calibration screen in iRacing somewhere? If so, exactly where can I find it? I've configured my wheel controls in iRacing but don't see "calibration" nor "auto ffb setting" anywhere.

I just got a new wheel and this sounds like it would be pretty useful. Can you help me out with how to do this?

Thanks!

Wheel check is the app, I am sure it's somewhere in RD's dl section.

Here's a link with info on how to use it and set it up

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.1%
  • < 5 years