F1 2010 Best Wheel for Xbox 360

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I got an official Microsoft wireless wheel only last week. Its perfect. Used to have the microcon one but it was too small (bit of a toy reallly). Made myself a stand/table for the new pedals and wheel which has a clamp so nothing slps or moves.

Wheel was £125 on Amazon second hand. Don't think there making any more official wheels at the minute so you would need to be quick to try and pick up a second hand one. The only wheels I have seen in shops are Madcatz which range from £110 to £35 and there not bad but for £110 you want the best you can get.

I had the xbox 360 official wheel and thought it was great. However the build quality is rubbish the first one i bought i had to take back because it wasn't centered properly and a mate that i race with has gone through 2 of those wheels with different failures.

I have since treated myself to a Fanatec 911 Turbo S which i waited ages to get hold of but got the first one shipped to Norway! That was 1 week after the release of Forza 3. I was disappointed with the plastic standard pedals that never kept there calibration and it made using the wheel frustrating! I then bought the clubsport pedals and renn sport wheel stand.

This for me is the best wheel you can get. However they have bought out the new 911 GT2 which is the best wheel you find anywhere!

If you can afford it i recommend it they are the dogs dangglies!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%