best Wheel around 450 euros

Hello community i want to upgrade my steering wheel. actually i have a g27 and its getting to be old so i want to upgrade. i would prefer to get a wheel with pedals (maybe with upgradble shifter) around 450 euro. i use my wheel most time on my pc for ets , ats , PC2 , Dirt 2.0 , fh4 , fs 19 and more

used is an option too

Hello community i want to upgrade my steering wheel. actually i have a g27 and its getting to be old so i want to upgrade. i would prefer to get a wheel with pedals (maybe with upgradble shifter) around 450 euro. i use my wheel most time on my pc for ets , ats , PC2 , Dirt 2.0 , fh4 , fs 19 and more

used is an option too
TS-PC racer second hand with some CSR elite pedals or better if you can find (like CSP v2 or something). Worst case scenario some T3PA (non pro) will serve you well until you upgrade to loadcell. If you find a CSL elite for cheap, you can go for that too. As for shifer, logitech is the cheap option, thrustmaster is built like a tank but more expensive.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This is my wheel, http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/t300-ferrari-integral-racing-wheel-alcantara-edition it was advised at an Dutch forum. The TM 3pedals seems to be much better then the 2pedal version and this version does have an nice leather feeling steering wheel of 30cm. It cost here in my country 350-360 euro’s so the rest of the budget can be spent on a Hshifter.

yea i watched that one i would love it. ill wait for black friday thats truly direcly after my birthday so i try to get a csl elite if i have enough money for the set with pedals.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%