Best way to get back in iRacing?

Hi guys,

Last year I took advantage of the buy 1 get 3 months promo to get in to iRacing. After the 3 month period I really didn'y have enough time to dedicate to it, and ended up not renewing.

Since I have some free time available, I would like to know what is the cheapest way to renew my subscription (any promo codes) ? That being said, I might as well tell you that I really enjoy racing with less powerful cars (MX-5 and Skip Barber), anyone else shares my preference?

Thanks in advance,

Hi guys,

Last year I took advantage of the buy 1 get 3 months promo to get in to iRacing. After the 3 month period I really didn'y have enough time to dedicate to it, and ended up not renewing.

Since I have some free time available, I would like to know what is the cheapest way to renew my subscription (any promo codes) ? That being said, I might as well tell you that I really enjoy racing with less powerful cars (MX-5 and Skip Barber), anyone else shares my preference?

Thanks in advance,
Im not sure there are any promo codes since you are already a member :( However, if you buy your content in bullk it actually doesnt cost as much as you think, provided you only buy content you specifically want to use. (ie since you like the smaller cars, dont go and buy the Ford GT :p ). Also, you've come at a good time, cause next week season 2 begins!

I enjoy some of the smaller cars, but really want to run the Indy's and F1 next season. Theres a new car, the Caddiliac, which is free so you would have it. You might enjoy that car, smaller sedan, and theres going to be a lot of races in it :)

I suggest checking your email. I rejoined a couple of weeks ago using a promo offer (3 months for the price of 1). I recieved it a long long time ago, but the promo code was still working, I was lucky to remember.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%