Best way to do a GT3 race ?

Recently I saw the sounds comparison video of GT3 cars. What are the cars, and what is the best way to do a race season or single races with them ?

I've had AC for quite awhile, its just sometimes I get so micro focused on certain things I miss a lot of others.
Last night I was having a mixed class race at 1967 Lemans, and it was a blast. I tried it with the M8C McLaren against Porsche 917's, Ferrari's GT40's and slower classed.
That Mclaren is a beast of car!

Heres the link:
https://www.racedepartment.com/medi...nal-sounds-vs-sound-mods-assetto-corsa.34124/
I think it was more about sounds, but the GT3 cars might be fun, I've never tried them, mostly focusing on historical content.
The cars in the video are all Kunos content, and it seems to be every GT3 car they ever released. Most come with the base game, some with the different DLCs. The two Glickenhaus cars are not really GT3 homologated cars, but purpose built for the VLN Nürburgring 24h, but they're close enough to fit in well.

All of them should be more or less balanced against each other, with the older cars maybe being slightly slower overall, so I'd probably recommend grouping them by model year. I've been using Content Manager for ages, but even the stock launcher should tell you the year the car was built, and that should help you group them together.

Alternatively, ACC has the odd GT3 car as well ;)

Thanks I haven't downloaded them all I guess. I just started using Content manager, so I'm still getting used to it. I did find its still better doing manual install and then use the Content manager to change things

Thanks I haven't downloaded them all I guess. I just started using Content manager, so I'm still getting used to it. I did find its still better doing manual install and then use the Content manager to change things
You should look into getting all the DLCs, they are quite cheap by now.

"Best way to do a GT3 race"
As someone mentioned, get CM (small donation version). There are no words to describe what it does to improve AC from top to bottom. Than for an all GT3 race, make a GT3 group with the GT's you have like at the bottom right.
2lt6gex.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years