Best track for comparing cars in AC

Hey guys,
I´m looking for a short track ( around 3-5 kilometres) to hotlap some cars of Assetto Corsa and see how they compare to the real one and other cars of the game. The track should also exist in reallife. It also should not penalise slower and lighter cars (for example tracks like Monza).

Let me know what track you have in mind. Thanks!

Yes Imola. It has all you need: Slow corners (Rivazza), fast corners (Piratella), a Hairpin (Tosa), mid-fast chicanes (Tamburello & Villeneuve), slow chicane (Variante Alta), a high speed straight, heavy braking into Tamburello, downhill breaking into Rivazza, braking while turning into Aqua Minerali and uphill acceleration out of Tosa. All that in a lap time of about 1min40sec in a GT3 car.

Do you have a track you know very well? If so I would suggest that first because you know the circuit and you can concentrate on the car. So for me it would be Imola, Mugello and Spa, but I know Spa may be to big since it's 7 + km. The guys have already mentioned some very good tracks, but here are 2 more you may or may not like: Magion 2.5km and Vallelunga - has a couple of layouts. Good luck and have fun.

Do you have a track you know very well? If so I would suggest that first because you know the circuit and you can concentrate on the car. So for me it would be Imola, Mugello and Spa, but I know Spa may be to big since it's 7 + km. The guys have already mentioned some very good tracks, but here are 2 more you may or may not like: Magion 2.5km and Vallelunga - has a couple of layouts. Good luck and have fun.
I´m quite good on the Red Bull Ring so that would make sense. Just wanted to do some videos about the cars hotlapping a track but didn´t really had much of an idea which track would make sense. Collecting some idea was the intention of this thread so I have to thank you all for your comments.

I've been benchmarking all cars at Queensland Clubman circuit. It's short enough that you can do a fair few laps with each car without taking up too much time and it has a couple of fast corners, a small technical section, a short straight with a heavy braking zone and tight corner and then a decent sized pit straight. Only thing it doesn't have is any elevation change.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%