Best racing sim(s) for multiclass/mixed grid?

I'm looking for a sim racing game that optimizes multiclass/mixed grid and let me race against multiple types of cars at once. Now, my definition for mixed grid is a bit more detailed than that of Endurance's GT vs LMP mixed grid. I want it to be more about every single car on the grid being from different class, mostly because I'd be the one who choose which car to race against.

Here's an example of what I am looking for if I'm doing a 10-car race:

1st - Honda RA272
2nd - Nissan Skyline Silhouette
3rd - Gen-6 NASCAR
4th - Ferrari 288 GTO
5th - Hatsune Miku Z4
6th - Celica GT-Four ST165
7th - Ginetta G40
8th - Caterham Super 7
9th - Formula Truck
10th - Player

The purpose for this is simple: I want to make a diverse grid where I can enjoy myself seeing different cars around the world on the same track and trying to overtake as many opponents as possible before the finish line. The problem is that I don't know where I can do this on a regular basis.

I tried Assetto Corsa, which is pretty easy for me to pick computer cars. However, the AI for multiclass is not very good. Meanwhile, Project Cars 2 only allows 4 multi-classes at once and the computer selects 3-4 of the same car for each class, which is not what I want. If you have any suggestion, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years