Best Race of the F1 2012 season

It's close but racing wise probably US just my opinion, but excitement and also really good racing Interlagos, close between them two.
But there has been a lot of really good races this year
Spa, Valencia & Abu Dhabi (For different reasons) to name a few
but the stand outs are US & Brazil

I agree with most that the end of the season races in Austin, Abu Dhabi, and Brazil were fantastic and probably my favorite. But getting a new winner every race for the first 7 or 8 races was fantastic too. Really enjoyed watching every practice, qualifying, and race this season - I hope we get a similar product next year!

RaceDepartment Store

Monitor Mounting Screw and Spacer Kit includes: M4 x 14mm Hex Screw x 4 M5 x 14mm Hex Screw x 4 M6 x 16mm Hex Screw x 4 M8 x 20mm Hex Screw x 4 M8 Flat Washer x 4 M6 Flat Washer x 4 Rubber washer/spacer x 8 Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 22" - 32" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B3-27). If your...
Modular components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance steering wheel, as seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 629,95 Features ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 320 mm diameter Genuine...
  • Featured
Developed together with BMW M Motorsport, the Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 is the actual wheel made for the 2022 BMW M4 GT3 race car. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1499,95 It doesn’t get more authentic than this. For the first time in sim racing history, a steering wheel has been...
800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45" with centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...