Best point to point track for MP

I keep wanting to host a good hillclimb or downhill track for something different online but nothing I have found fits the bill.

Krajiska Zmija is an ok layout without too many hairpins but it only allows 6 cars IIRC. Tajo was a really nice layout but again the current version allows just 2 cars. The only one I have found that has a fun layout that isn't just hairpin corners over and over and a decent amount of grid spots is Mount Akina but I don't think it is legit so I can't use it on the server :mad: I tried St. Luzia in SP but it is a bit short and slow and people have to know to rename the folder and kn5 which would drastically reduce the chance of players joining online.

Does anyone have any suggestions for well made, legit hillclimb or downhill tracks that allow 15 cars at the very least?

I do only Transfagarasan online lately and it has 16 slots. I am a great fan of the track, really great to drive, both uphill and downhill. Besides that one, would you also consider a coastal road like Pacific Coast? BTW, I'd swear Tajo has more than two slots.

I tried hosting Trans... recently but I think CM had modified it as others were getting checksum error. I used the fast AI version as it has 40 or so grid spots. It is pretty bad visually but I will probably try again with it at some point.

Pretty sure the free Tajo has something like 2 grid spots.

O, ok.. I had forgot i had bought the full version of Tajo. Well, there's plenty of servers with Transfagarasan, just make sure you re-download the track from RD and it should be ok. I was having some checksum errors too in the past, and only later i found out it was because i had downloaded a patch to change the grass texture.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%