Best paid MODS ?

SimTraxx makes nice circuits too
Be careful with Simtraxx, they often take forever to update their stuff. URD often takes long as well.

I'd like to add @Lemax and @Sergio Loro for the best paid track mods

@Greame Champion If you're looking for specific recommendations, you need to tell us what you're looking for :)

Thanks all, that will keep me busy. So got to ask if you had to pick a free mod what would it be.
I found the primera the other day and just wow.
On a side note who decided 75% was a good idea in control panel. Nearly two years assetto corsa time wasted. Put it up to 100% after using my wheel with assetto on console and just loving it. Unbelievable difference with my t300 GTE.

Last edited:
On a side note who decided 75% was a good idea in control panel. Nearly two years assetto corsa time wasted. Put it up to 100% after using my wheel with assetto on console and just loving it. Unbelievable difference with my t300 GTE.
Thrustmaser's idea. With 100% you risk overworking the motor, which can lead to overheating, which in turn will lead to loss of FFB in longer race sessions and result in a reduced lifespan in the long run.

Thrustmaser's idea. With 100% you risk overworking the motor, which can lead to overheating, which in turn will lead to loss of FFB in longer race sessions and result in a reduced lifespan in the long run.
I going to risk it, have not enjoyed assetto on the pc like this. Could never understand why it was so loved. Glad I tried it on console and it was so good it got me thinking it must be set to 100% on console somehow. Cheers

Looking to try some paid content, has anyone got any recomedations please.

Greame
Here try this free content we have available in our shop,
was developed from the ground up along with 3 different real life Formula 3 teams using the finest assets you could probably get anywhere,
its literally one of the most accurate sim racing cars youll find in any game or simulator,
if you like it feel free to come check out our other content we have there all to the same standards but here you get a little taste of the quality of the content.

I going to risk it, have not enjoyed assetto on the pc like this. Could never understand why it was so loved. Glad I tried it on console and it was so good it got me thinking it must be set to 100% on console somehow. Cheers
Dont forget to enable max fan settings
No overheating and no ffb loose

Dont forget to enable max fan settings
No overheating and no ffb loose
Hey good link, crank those wheels up thrustmaster people.
Edit
Does the setting stay or do you do it everytime you turn on?
Found out it does stay on.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%