Best mod tracks and cars avaliable

Hi...so can you please post here the best quality tracks and cars for GSCE that are out there? Is a huge amount and dont really think they are great.

Would like to know if there is some rally stuff too.

I went to download section, tried Barcelona track and it looks weird in the racing line so...would like to know something good before downloading all of them!:roflmao:

I think you can search this forum and find similar threads, but here's a short version:

tracks - anything by Patrick Giranthon, AlfredoR and, usually, NeelJ (although he doesn't post his tracks here);

cars - anything by Patrick Giranthon. There are other high quality cars from other modders, like the Porsche Carrera Cup, the Alpine A364, the Clio Cup, and some others that I'm forgetting, but with cars, you really have to try them and see if you like them.

Tell you what between Patrick's content and Matts videos I end up playing this great little sim far more than I would of.

Thank you guys, although my wife may not be quite so happy with you though !

Jason.

In the end it's a question of what you're looking for.

You might have more fun with a supposedly bad Nascar mod than with the highly praised CART Extreme - because you're more into Nascar and absolutely dislike Cart.

So, if you ask a little bit more specific, you might get some good suggestions :)

Tell you what between Patrick's content and Matts videos I end up playing this great little sim far more than I would of.
Welcome in my world :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%
  • < 5 years