Best Headphones to buy?

if your thinking the htings you put on your head for gaming & teamspeak use then your wrong :p

headphones, for running / jogging etc , what would you guys recommend?

i have been looking for a couple of weeks to buy decent headphones that don't keep falling of my damm ears everytime i jog, it's really annoying, if anyone could actually recommend sweat resistance ones, i would appreciate it.

well...beside that your future headphones have to sit firmly in/on your ears, what kind of other demands do they need to meet?

In case you're using in-ear headphones, have you tried some different sets of attachments/caps? If not, maybe you can find a pair that will fit your ears; will save you some money though.

I use in-ear buds from Thinksounds. Love the sound and I think they have a "sport" model too.
thinksound_ms01_012.jpg

For running, typically you are going to want light weight ones and you will also want to find a way to secure the cable so it doesn't keep hitting you as you run. At first it won't be so bad, but it will become a major irritant as the run goes on. If you are planning on running alongside roads, I would also suggest making sure you will be able to hear the traffic otherwise you could be looking for a disaster.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%