1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Best Headphones to buy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scott Webber, May 7, 2013.

1. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    if your thinking the htings you put on your head for gaming & teamspeak use then your wrong :p

headphones, for running / jogging etc , what would you guys recommend?

i have been looking for a couple of weeks to buy decent headphones that don't keep falling of my damm ears everytime i jog, it's really annoying, if anyone could actually recommend sweat resistance ones, i would appreciate it.

2. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,782
    For jogging and running i would run in-ears frankly. Less weight around your head aswell.

3. Mapu

Mapu

Ratings:
    +519
    well...beside that your future headphones have to sit firmly in/on your ears, what kind of other demands do they need to meet?

In case you're using in-ear headphones, have you tried some different sets of attachments/caps? If not, maybe you can find a pair that will fit your ears; will save you some money though.

4. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye?

Ratings:
    +2,910
    Something like these ? EarHook Headphones

Got a pair for work because I kept pulling the normal ones out, they work pretty well.

Sweat resistant I'm not sure about though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike Sterckx

Mike Sterckx

Ratings:
    +510
    Kicker EB141

6. Mike Sterckx

Mike Sterckx

Ratings:
    +510
    Steelseries flux in-ear pro

7. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,762
    I use in-ear buds from Thinksounds. Love the sound and I think they have a "sport" model too.
    [​IMG]

8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,200
    [​IMG]

9. Jim Cole

Jim Cole

Ratings:
    +123
    For running, typically you are going to want light weight ones and you will also want to find a way to secure the cable so it doesn't keep hitting you as you run. At first it won't be so bad, but it will become a major irritant as the run goes on. If you are planning on running alongside roads, I would also suggest making sure you will be able to hear the traffic otherwise you could be looking for a disaster.