Best GT3 Car

I was out of sim racing for the last few months with a broken foot. Now that I am back and driving my favorite car, the Callaway C7 Corvette, it now appears to be the preferred car for competitions. My overall rank in the Suzuka competition was 62nd and I was ranked 32nd for the Callaway C7 drivers. As of yesterday, in the current Portimao competition I was at 35th overall with 30 Corvettes in that top 35. I don't know if something changed recently with the Corvette as it was never that popular before.

KO

My new favorite is the latest Mercedes in the GTR3 class. I know there's the newer version in ADAC 2020, but I am just speaking from the GTR3 class. I've ran the Merc a bit, and I really like how balanced it feels. It doesn't want to kill me if I have to brake and turn, like the Porsches or the Ruf.

I was out of sim racing for the last few months with a broken foot. Now that I am back and driving my favorite car, the Callaway C7 Corvette, it now appears to be the preferred car for competitions. My overall rank in the Suzuka competition was 62nd and I was ranked 32nd for the Callaway C7 drivers. As of yesterday, in the current Portimao competition I was at 35th overall with 30 Corvettes in that top 35. I don't know if something changed recently with the Corvette as it was never that popular before.

KO

After playing with ACC, I re-test the whole GT-3 Class in the Raceroom and found that Corvette is very interesting, almost better than the rest off...
Also the one in the GT3 class has better handling than the Adac-2020 version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back