PC2 Best game for 2 player online co-op

Not sure where to post this thread as there is no General sim game sub-forum on RD.

Anyway, I have a friend in another city and we'd like to buy a sim racing game for PS4 to play online together as team mates vs AI. So a private lobby essentially. We'd like to do one off races and also a championship that we can save and exit between rounds. Any ideas on which game is best? We don't mind too much on the cars as long as it's not F1.

Required features:

-dynamic weather
-pit stops
-realistic AI (in terms of battling each other, making their own mistakes, not too glitchy)
-online 2 player co-op championship
-PS4
-no game mods needed (obvs can't on PS4 anyway)

thanks!

Pcars2 allows you to do online races/championships with AI, but i think there's no way to have "teams" to allow co-op scoring, so you'd have to manually "save" the race results and do the sums.

Pcars2 allows you to do online races/championships with AI, but i think there's no way to have "teams" to allow co-op scoring, so you'd have to manually "save" the race results and do the sums.
yeah... we wouldn't want to manually jot down scores after each round haha. ;)

Can you confirm that you can add AI to an online championship? if so obvs the same AI would appear in each race surely?
I read a dev comment on youtube saying you couldn't fill the grid with AI on online championships. :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back