F1 2012 best fuel strategy

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I wanted to ask this community wich is the best fuel strategy in all the formats ( race percentages)

I just noticed that there is 3 ways to race.. not agressive - balanced - agreesive

since you can controll the fuel consumption in the car, which strategy works better for U? in wich laps do u go lean, normal or rich in fuel consumtion

which option do u preffer at the beggining of the race?

hope this thread work not just for me but for all the race departament F1-2012 people racing out there :)

Since T4RG4 tweet to me, didn't make multiple on wears for shorter races.
That means Fuel Mass and Tires Wear effect may affect fewer in shorter race.

For my case, I running 25% race only.
I select Aggressive in most tracks and never pick the Caution strategy.

Caution strategy could provide you more time to using Mix 3, but just like a fat boy.
I’m so sure you may burn all extra as quicker as you can. (And feels useless.)

Because in 25% race, Fuel is pretty LOW and Tires condition really WELL.
Full mix couldn't take you in advantage.

If we need keep eye open on fuel usage, I may looking less fuel as I can in shorter races.

on 25% distance races you have to do a stop, but the tyres won't reach their cliff. Meaning that you could carry some extra fuel because the tyres can handle it.

From what I've experienced in dry circumstances it's faster to put more fuel in and use mix3 in the early laps, than put less fuel in and use mix 2. The higher fuel mix is more of a benefit than the fuel weight is a disadvantage. You could test for yourself by doing a few races offline with different fuelstrategies, and write down the laptimes from the race director. If you really want to know something: test it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%