Best filter for VR?

What in your opinion is the best filter for VR bearing in mind I have SOL installed too.
I tried Natural Graphics Mod, but it seems too dark especially in bright conditions, currently now trying out rusty, comfy and rtfx. Really can't decide on which I would feel more immersed in, all opinions appreciated.

Sol has been designed for the new weather effects. Knowing s it’s only V1.0 and regular beta updates are coming out on the discord server it’s constantly improving. I reckon this is the best PP for Vr that I have found

Sol has been designed for the new weather effects. Knowing s it’s only V1.0 and regular beta updates are coming out on the discord server it’s constantly improving. I reckon this is the best PP for Vr that I have found

Sol is for weather effects, it's not a filter per se, well not a filter that could compete with the mods specifically designed to be filters

Edit the __Sol filter (as selected in CM's video section) and disable Autoexposure. Also adjust brightness, contrast and saturation (mostly to taste but for me these adjustments for Oculus VR help with it's lens godrays/glare and the already fairly saturated colors of the oled screen)

These are from my current Sol filter tweaks... still working on it.

[AUTO_EXPOSURE]
ENABLED=0

[COLOR]
HUE=0
SATURATION=0.87
BRIGHTNESS=0.99
CONTRAST=0.975
SEPIA=0
COLOR_TEMP=6500
WHITE_BALANCE=6500

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?