Best Driving Experience

I am up at 4am and just had to inform everyone to try FIA GT3 2010 1.1. I own every driving sim out there and this is, my hands down favorite for feel, sound and fun. Don't get me wrong, I love AC and Rfactor2, but throw in some RBR2014, even some Grid Autosport and Dirt 3. Each sim has something that I love, whether it is force feedback, sheer racing fun or graphics. I just want everyone to at least try it and get the word out if you love it.

@reborn67 : after having reading your post I decided to inform me about this mod FIA GT3 2010 1.1 and more generally about the game GSCE (I own Formula Truck).

I saw some information about game content and videos from online races, and I want to give it a try.
An important point for me is that the multiplayer is not empty and dead (unfortunatly, it is the case for Formula Truck)

Currently I'm on AC, but the lack of content makes it a bit boring

So I'll buy GSCE tomorrow, see you soon online! :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if the physics or handling is really different between GSCE and AC, like for example, running the Mclaren MP4 12C GT3 at Nurburgring or Silverstone require different braking points. Is this the case too with your experiences?

Yeah, I did notice the slight different braking points and I am not sure if it is just due to how the road has noticeable bumps that have to be dealt with, that I rarely noticed in AC, except on a straightaway. The handling feels more like a cross between Rfactor, Rfactor 2 and AC.(IMHO) Please tell me if you noticed it too. As for the multiplayer, it is not as active as AC or Rfactor, so I suggest finding a league (http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/gsc-racing-club-leagues.81/) but this mod is really new at the moment.

Last edited:
Andy, are you talking about GSCE or GT3 2010? Totally Agree on GSC.

Found a chance for some laps in GT3, sounds visuals and overall presentation is impressive.

The FFB while not terrible could use some work, tho I do have some more config to test.
AI is the major problem, collisions are frequent and more than once I was driven through as tho I didn't exist, will have a play with AI update settings.

It's free, no complaints, would definitely like to see later versions as it could be an absolute winner.

I downloaded this mod a week or so ago and I didn't have any luck on getting it to show up in the game. After I unzip it to a folder and looking at all the files , there are folders , inside folders , inside folders.......and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to place each one individually into the game? Seems to be quite a bit of stuff in there and I'm not quite sure where it all goes. Looks like an awesome MOD for sure.

What did you guys end up doing to get this to work? I've always unzipped in a different folder and then copy/pasted files from mods inside the sim. This one though.......I'm not sure how far I'm supposed to dissect a folder to get it to work. Worries me to just unzip the whole thing right into the game and have it mess with or over write files i didn't want it to.

What I usually do is, compare each sub folder to it's corresponding name folder within GSC Extreme, but start with the main folder first. Make sure you back up the folder or file if you over write anything.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%