best car?

Hello. I wonder which is your favourite car in acc. I tried ferrari, nissan, lambo, bmw and jaguar so far. Nissan seems the best for me from default. Mid engined cars seem super light at the front and lacking in braking performance compared to front engined cars. Probably I need to learn how to make a proper setup for them. In AC it seemed much easier. Somehow I cannot find myself around ACC.
Nevertheless... Nissan feels the most natural to me.

Same here. The Nissan seems to be the best overall package to suit my driving style.
I do not do setup-work much to be honest, I use the safe preset everytime. But it overall does what I want it to do without beeing too aggressive on feedback when I make a drivers error. Had some nice door-to-door racing against 95/30 AI just yesterday evening on Zolder.

All below is strictly and highly subjective mind you. :)

The mid-engined cars have a great turn in and you can conclude the turn with the throttle just nicely....if you're used to it. ACC is the first sim for me, where this is properly replicated in the base setup. I could get the Ferrari to work for me on Hungaroring, but struggled on for example Paul Ricard. The thing with the Ferrari for example is the behaviour on kerbs....so nervous!
Lamborghini seems similar but with heavily obstructed view out the front left. I'm doing enough guessing with a single 16:9 monitor as is, so not my favourite.
BMW has good grunt, but I cannot seem to get it to turn properly. Feels too big of a car, obstructed view out front, same as the Bentley. I do own a RHD car myself, but struggle to get used to the seating position virtually. ;-)
Jaguar....hmm....not sure. Something does not seem to click with me. I liked it on Paul Ricard for example, but hated it on Hungaroring. Maybe good through medium speed corners, but weak in tighter turns? Good grunt. Cannot seem to remember properly.

But I have to say that I really like the variety in how these cars behave differently from each other. So looking forward to explore the other cars in V1.0.
Espescially the front engined cars, but curious how the Audi feels compared to the Lambo and Ferrari.

Personally I don't really get on with Mid-engine cars....then again I never have!

The best for me is the M6, purely down to how its so tuneable, with the right setup it can pretty much cope with everything. Yes, being large and FR layout does give some limitations, but I've not found another car yet that can do the same. The Jaguar is much more agile but also a bit more of an on/off switch when it comes to grip.

@DrRob The Ferrari's nervousness over kerbs is purely damper settings, it can be tuned out quite nicely.

I prefer the front engine cars.
All cars are very différent, and with the pre release we had the opportunity to discover them well.

If it is like in assetto corsa, I will probably go for the AMG, just because of the insane look and sound.

Some cars are simply ruled out for me thanks to really poor visibility in cockpit views.
They all sound very nice to me apart from the ferrari.
That leaves me with the Bentley and Nissan really.
Just change the view in view settings...

Sorry maybe I should have elaborated.
When in the car press escape and it brings up the menu, select View Settings and then you can change the height, distance, lateral, pitch etc.

Last edited:
Also I didn't respond on the OP subject... sorry.

I started out loving the Huracan and have done most laps in it. But... I recently went back to the Bentley and man does that car feel good to drive now. The way you can pitch it into corners under braking and modulate the throttle for a little oversteer to bring the car in sharper is just something I'm really enjoying practicing right now.
Liked the sound of the Jag but just couldn't get the most out of it. Then again, I don't think I really gave it a fair trial.
Ferrari is nice but hard to accept getting mugged on the straights by pretty much anything...
BMW has massive potential but, again, I've not really given it a fair trial.

Cars I'm looking forward to?
All. Of. Them. ;)
But seriously, the Aston and new Bentley are cars I need to try. With the Audi and Porsche coming in a close 2nd.
NSX.... how could I forget? That possibly has to be the top of the list for me. And then there is the Lexus too. Man, too much choice. And some were whinging about this awesome single series championship title we have... there is enough there for everyone who loves cars I think :thumbsup:

Fav is the Jag ...restricted view puts me off a few of the others like somebody else said.What I love is how my lap times differ so much in each car any other sim I'm up to pace in any car.It really feels as if you are driving a whole new car and some work for you and some dont.....good stuff I'm very impressed!

Fav is the Jag ...restricted view puts me off a few of the others like somebody else said.What I love is how my lap times differ so much in each car any other sim I'm up to pace in any car.It really feels as if you are driving a whole new car and some work for you and some dont.....good stuff I'm very impressed!
See post #9 :thumbsup:

But yes, totes agree with you. Each car has a very different feel to it. Some you're instantly quick in and others take a little getting used to before you're ringing their necks ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%