Best bit of reasonable price kit for you sim rig

HI,

The best addition to my sim rig that was reasonable priced was the introduction to bass shakers on my rig, wow what an amazing addition.

Started off with 4 shakers and two cheap amps power supply's, speaker cables and some audio leads oh and a cheap USB sound card, all wired up and control by Simhub (amazing in its self), once setup I could not believe how immersive it was, two shakers on the rear of my seat and two either side of my pedals OMFG its amazing.

I can no longer drive without the thud on my seat when I change gear, and the vibrations from track surfaces wheel slip, wheel spin.

Oppps going off on one now, any ws cost me around £112 all in fit I recall.

So lets see what you guys have !!

HI,

The best addition to my sim rig that was reasonable priced was the introduction to bass shakers on my rig, wow what an amazing addition.

Started off with 4 shakers and two cheap amps power supply's, speaker cables and some audio leads oh and a cheap USB sound card, all wired up and control by Simhub (amazing in its self), once setup I could not believe how immersive it was, two shakers on the rear of my seat and two either side of my pedals OMFG its amazing.

I can no longer drive without the thud on my seat when I change gear, and the vibrations from track surfaces wheel slip, wheel spin.

Oppps going off on one now, any ws cost me around £112 all in fit I recall.

So lets see what you guys have !!

what amps and shakers are you using?

Upvote 0
what amps and shakers are you using?

Capture.JPG

Upvote 0
The thing that gives me the most smiles per pound (euros) is my SHH shifter (both H and sequential). It is seriously amazing value (89€ when I got mine) and is withstanding constant abuse lately.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years