Best 10 bucks I've ever spent

I was ordering some books from Amazon and decided to add RBR to the order as I've heard so many good things about it and with the RBR addon etc. Wow, just wow... now I know why everyone was raving about this sim... it's the best 10 bucks I've ever spent since playing driving sims/games since the early 90's :)

OK so you have to be into more of the simulation side of things to really appreciate this sim but how far ahead of it's time is it when compared to the way the current simulators handle from a rally standpoint!

Such a shame Richard passed away, can you imagine what it would be like now with say a version 4 or 5 of this game.

Also thanks to all the posts in this forum, I've read most of them with regards to helping me getting it all setup with RBR and add-on gauges etc.

Cheers

Hi Keith and welcome.

Glad you discovered our little gem of a Sim, most of us rally fans have fallen love with it.
It's certainly not easy to learn to drive well, and takes quite a learning curve, but it is, by a country mile, the best rally Sim available, despite it's age.
The various rally Sim Communities have made big strides in upgrading the Sim and adding a huge amount of new content. Make sure to download and install RSRBR2011 (and upgrade packs). It not only adds all the new content but allows you to Race on-line with us. We have a very large group now in the Rally Club and race every week. Lots of Aussies too.

If you need any further help, just ask.

Thanks Warren and sorry I was meaning RSRBR2011 addon which I was calling RBR.
I actually used a few of your posts here to get things installed and tweaked, so thanks again for taking the time to write those help posts in the FAQ etc.

After I've gained some more experience and practice I might join you blokes on-line!

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years