Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version)

Misc Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bernd Graf submitted a new resource:

Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version) - 9 weather modes replacing stock Kunos weathers

Welcome to Mr. Alpem, or the More Real And Lifelike Post-processing Effects Mod -- petite version! Intended to overwrite the 7 Kunos weathers provided with the game, this offers a smaller package in contrast to my 23 weather mod for those looking for simpler options and features. Featured are:

Heavy Fog
View attachment 102541
Light Fog
epJQwFn.jpg

Clear
SDWs22w.jpg

Mid...

Read more about this resource...

Bernd,
Can the weather overrides be used separately from the PP filters? (One of my 2 Xfire video card motherboard slots died and I can't run any PP at the moment due to the PP framerate hit).... and will the new weather files by themselves cause a framerate drop?

Yes,
Bernd,
Can the weather overrides be used separately from the PP filters? (One of my 2 Xfire video card motherboard slots died and I can't run any PP at the moment due to the PP framerate hit).... and will the new weather files by themselves cause a framerate drop?
you can use which ever PP filters you choose, and you don't have to install my filters to use the weather modes. I included my filters simply because I think they bring out the most natural lighting. And if you can't use PP and the accompanying effects, the weather works just fine! From my tests, it looks fairly close to what it does with the filters, minus some effect lighting and color replication, but definitely worth tolerating until you get a new card :)

Bernd Graf updated Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version) with a new update entry:

Improvements, cloud bugfixes, new textures

I have improved some of the issues with the various weathers including some cloud numbers, fog distances, blends, and so forth. I have also added 35 new cloud textures! This time, clouds 1 through 10 REPLACE the original Kunos clouds so remember to back up your original files!

View attachment 104690
Some of the .dds samples of the 35 cloud textures I made, bugfixed for transparency, and added. The sky should now not only look more realistic, but be far more diverse :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back