Resource icon

Cars Bentley Continental GT3 Anniversary Edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kakusso submitted a new resource:

Bentley Continental GT3 - The glorious Bentley Continental GT3 finally in Assetto Corsa

Hello racing sim community fans,

The beast has been released!
I am happy to present the BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 for Assetto Corsa, and I hope you like it.

This is the release candidate 1 version.
It still has my own physics and Kunos sounds, by it is already a complete joy to drive, and it's quite hard-core.
It also has 100% untouched Kunos GT3 tires.

The real sounds and physics will come in the release candidate...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, the mod is really cool and cant wait for the final version.
Although, I have one issue, when I play from on board, all the windows got a weird glitch grid effect which is very hard to see the track. Any idea what could be?

Kakusso updated Bentley Continental GT3 with a new update entry:

The Bentley Continental RC2 is now available with glorious sounds and more textures

The RC2 version of the Bentley Continental GT3 is now available.
cFiYvsk.jpg

Main features:
  • Glorious sounds from Fonsecker, still wip
  • More detailed textures thanks to bigger uv mapping
  • Tire Textures
Please find the template in this link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!P4tAAQTS!BIO-hxT4KvWmk1CFp5DaaqUrWQt1oHTD3gfIsMmlnoI

If you expect this to be the final version, or if you don't expect to find problems or limitations on a work in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Kakusso
I'm the owner of a sim racing website, named OnWheelsTV (www.onwheelstv.com). The website is running for a little over to weeks and, at the Assetto Corsa area, we published a report about this mod. In fact, we published one about the RC1 version and today, another one, about the RC2. Please feel free to visit us, you will notice our website is different and here is the link for the report we published today. (http://www.onwheelstv.com/assetto-corsa/bentley-continental-gt3-rc2-available-for-assetto-corsa/) .

Best regards
Jorge Cabrita (OnWheelsTV)

Very cool modeled car but i won`t load for me
it has a KN5IO error.
here are the logs (scroll all the way down too see them ) can somebody help me? thanks

ERROR: KN5IO trying to load version 6 on a KN5 v5 system
Loading 0 textures
Loading 20 materials
ERROR: Shader XTTextures.png NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL
ERROR: Shader XTTextures.png not found

Very cool modeled car but i won`t load for me
it has a KN5IO error.
here are the logs (scroll all the way down too see them ) can somebody help me? thanks

Loading 0 textures
Loading 20 materials
ERROR: Shader XTTextures.png NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL
ERROR: Shader XTTextures.png not found
That is odd because the file name is EXTTextures.png, not XTTextures.png, when does this occur?
what version of Assetto Corsa do you have?
this message seems to be the key:

Hi Kakusso
I'm the owner of a sim racing website, named OnWheelsTV (www.onwheelstv.com). The website is running for a little over to weeks and, at the Assetto Corsa area, we published a report about this mod. In fact, we published one about the RC1 version and today, another one, about the RC2. Please feel free to visit us, you will notice our website is different and here is the link for the report we published today. (http://www.onwheelstv.com/assetto-corsa/bentley-continental-gt3-rc2-available-for-assetto-corsa/) .

Best regards
Jorge Cabrita (OnWheelsTV)
Sorry for the late reply, I am mostly on Assetto Corsa forum, I only saw your message now when releasing version RC 2b.
I will read you review, and certainly integrate your suggestions.

That is odd because the file name is EXTTextures.png, not XTTextures.png, when does this occur?
what version of Assetto Corsa do you have?
this message seems to be the key:
I am currently on AC 1.01 (i know but i can't update the game for a reason) but your old version's worked fine though so what did you change?

Hey man, love the new version, however, wanted to make you aware of an issue. I was making a skin, adding only the Blancpain number plates, and the hood texture does this...............n
Showroom_bentley_continental_gt3_v2_14-7-2015-23-7-16.jpg
ot sure what you can do about it, but thought I'd let you know.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 430 39.6%