Resource icon

Cars Bentley Continental GT3 Anniversary Edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
I love your work, but I need your help with fixing smth.
When I drive on straight road and brake I get HUGE FFB spikes, like wow why, tried different settings of the car, but it doesn´t affect it, at least I didn´t notice any change in spikes.
It would be really nice if you could tell us how to fix this, more people suffer from this.
Thanks for your great job and please look into those FFB spikes.

Something wrong after the lastest AC update. I see the backhead of the driver when staring the game with Bentley Continental in cockpit view. Is there a update?

Something wrong after the lastest AC update. I see the backhead of the driver when staring the game with Bentley Continental in cockpit view. Is there a update?

Same here, also my Cockpit cam is offset to the right a bit.

I would also like to know if there is an update, or a way to fix it in the config files.

Edit: that is a pity, as aside from that, it is an awesome car, it sounds great and feels great to drive.

Same here, also my Cockpit cam is offset to the right a bit.

I would also like to know if there is an update, or a way to fix it in the config files.

Edit: that is a pity, as aside from that, it is an awesome car, it sounds great and feels great to drive.

Hi,

I've made a lot improvements, which include fixing all of the camera's among many other things, and have let @Kakusso test these changes. His feedback seemed positive, and I think even now its a substantial improvement. Hopefully in future I'll get access to better data.

Its up to him to update the mod, and I hope he does as I think most of you will appreciate the physics improvements. Here is quick summary of some of the changes:

Suspension Geometry is more realistic, though without real data its not 100% accurate, though far more realistic than before.
FFB is far less spikey, and therefore more readable. This is because of the suspension changes.
CoG is higher, in line with other GT3 cars.
Wings now produce a realistic amount of drag/downforce, and is more balanced (front/rear)
Floor Aero now has realistic height sensitivity
Aero still needs refinement, as it has some strange lifts at Flugplatz for example.
New power curves, and engine physics
V7 tyres
Less braking power, more inline with other GT3 cars
TC and ABS now matches real life car (12 ABS settings, 8 TC)
Cameras all sorted (including dash cam)

It will still need balancing with other GT3 cars, but will wait and see if we can obtain better data first.

Will you include converted textures? They would make heaps of a difference in terms of VRAM usage and loading times. If you have access to Photoshop the converted quality of the files iirc would be better (you wrote that the dash texture (or its mipmaps rather) were too low quality now).

Will you include converted textures? They would make heaps of a difference in terms of VRAM usage and loading times. If you have access to Photoshop the converted quality of the files iirc would be better (you wrote that the dash texture (or its mipmaps rather) were too low quality now).

If your asking me, then no, sorry, I only made changes to the physics.

Haha, given the chance I'd go for your physics over mine :laugh: Mine do the job, and are a big improvement over the old stuff but I'm no expert, and is no way 100% authentic.

Whatever the case, I hope it gets updated one way or another :)

hmmm... i have only sound outside the car but no motorsound inside the car, also when i sit in another car and the bently past me, i dont here the benthly, only when i drive over kerbs i here the kerbs

Hi,

I've made a lot improvements, which include fixing all of the camera's among many other things, and have let @Kakusso test these changes. His feedback seemed positive, and I think even now its a substantial improvement. Hopefully in future I'll get access to better data.

Its up to him to update the mod, and I hope he does as I think most of you will appreciate the physics improvements. Here is quick summary of some of the changes:

Suspension Geometry is more realistic, though without real data its not 100% accurate, though far more realistic than before.
FFB is far less spikey, and therefore more readable. This is because of the suspension changes.
CoG is higher, in line with other GT3 cars.
Wings now produce a realistic amount of drag/downforce, and is more balanced (front/rear)
Floor Aero now has realistic height sensitivity
Aero still needs refinement, as it has some strange lifts at Flugplatz for example.
New power curves, and engine physics
V7 tyres
Less braking power, more inline with other GT3 cars
TC and ABS now matches real life car (12 ABS settings, 8 TC)
Cameras all sorted (including dash cam)

It will still need balancing with other GT3 cars, but will wait and see if we can obtain better data first.
Great news! Because this is one of the best mods, I am sitting here waiting... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back