Bentley Continental GT3 licensed for R3E

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
bentley 11.gif
Swedish developer Sector 3 Studios today officially announced the upcoming inclusion of a Bentley Continental GT3 race car in the soon to be released ADAC GT Masters 2015 pack for their premier free to play simulator: RaceRoom Racing Experience.

The license acquisition is something of a coup for R3E, the Continental GT3 marks the first appearance of a Bentley in the sim, bolstering an already impressive array of GT machines currently included in game both as a standalone 'GTR3' pack and as part of previous ADAC GT Masters 'experiences' from the 2013 and 2014 racing seasons.

Coupled with the upcoming enhancement to the GTR3 physics, created with help from leading professional drivers such as Audi Abt Sports Kelvin van der Linde, this latest addition is sure to be a crowd pleaser upon its release.

No further details are available at the time of writing as to whether the Bentley licences is solely for use in the ADAC pack or if fans can expect a GT3 version to be included when available.

This is a major win for RaceRoom and Sector 3. With recent video footage of the work in progress laser scanned Nordschleife and the already released Spa Francorchamps circuit, this underrated sim continues to grow and improve release on release.

Stick and stay with RaceDepartment.com for developments such as this and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect summary of this title:

"this underrated sim continues to grow and improve release on release."

I have driven some club races with it and unfortunately due to work and RL pressures I have been unable to do more but I loved what I experienced. If you have not done so I seriously urge you to try it out. Even though it's free (to start) it is not crap and you get your money's worth if you spend some euro's

I agree with Andreas above...

This title just keeps getting better and better (and its already really pretty good at the moment). I just don’t see any sim on the market that improves at the rate this one does.

If I said I'm excited about the GT(r)3 update then I’d be understating the fact massively! Sector 3 really are, without doubt, without exception my favourite developers of racing sims. Whatever they touch turns to gold.

Well done boys, keep up the great work :)

Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy, Ohboy........Well, you get the idea. :D
More toys for the GT crowd (which luckily includes me). Although the Bentley isn't so much a car, as a souped-up tank.....Christ, that car's big..... :confused:

Now, as soon as they include saved set-ups and MoTec support, I can finally delete GTR2 from my harddrive. :)

• Deleted member 205301

I made a comeback on this title some weeks ago, and damn ! a really really underated sim, that's true.
Now I'm waiting for openwheels (but, please, not a "formula'one'style" one...I really hope for something slower : f3/fRenault)
Adding the Bentley is, on my mind, not an "exclu", ProjectCar (which is not really a sim) had it since months...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.7%