Bentley Continental GT3 - Boonatix Golden Camouflage Skin

Skins Bentley Continental GT3 - Boonatix Golden Camouflage Skin 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Boonatix submitted a new resource:

Bentley Continental GT3 - Boonatix Golden Camouflage Skin - A custom skin variation of my color scheme for the Bentley GT3.

I felt creative and worked on a new custom texture for the 2018 Bentley Continental GT3 in Assetto Corsa Competizione. I just love the style of the car and had this idea for a split camouflage livery (based on my channel colors) in my head for a while, so I just gave it a go... and I think it came out great!

Be a part of my community and show the colors in your next race with this unique livery!

View attachment 397444

View attachment 397445

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Very good skin but no folder structure. Maybe next time you dont forget folder "Cars" and "Liveries". THX :cool:

Hi Stefan,

Have you managed to work out how to add numbers to the front grill like the in game liveries? there doesn't appear to be the part in the wire frame?

Hi :) Unfortunately this does not seem to be possible as exactly the front grill is not in the wireframe... seems to be set differently by the game engine :( But that makes me wanna do a Camaro GT4 livery, there is the front grill to be customized ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%