Benjamin Workshop's GT40

Skins Benjamin Workshop's GT40 3.0 (final)

Login or Register an account to download this content
ccreed submitted a new resource:

Benjamin Workshop's GT40 - Recreation of Benjamin Workshop's Ford GT40

Here is a recreation of the livery of Benjamin Workshop's GT40 for the Kunos Ford GT40

View attachment 513899

Benjamin Workshop is a French youtuber / mechanic who built from scratch in his garage his dream car : the Ford GT40

View attachment 513903

With more than 4000 hours of work he finished the project some weeks ago and revealed a beautiful mango colour which stand outs from other Fords of this type. The will go from orange to yellow depending on the light...

Read more about this resource...

ccreed updated Benjamin Workshop's GT40 with a new update entry:

Bands and Sticker Update

BW told me some tweaks could be made like the bands addition and the replacement of the FORD sticker by a GT40 one

View attachment 513936

I had big problems with the texture compression with colours being replaced by black in place of transparency so the GT40 stickers aren't perfect... But the double bands should be okay and the GT40 stickers shouldn't be that noticeable from far

Hope you like it :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stickers Update

BW told me some tweaks could be made like the bands addition and the replacement of the FORD sticker by a GT40 one

View attachment 513941

I had big problems with the texture compression with colours being replaced by black in place of transparency so the GT40 stickers aren't perfect... But the double bands should be okay and the GT40 stickers shouldn't be that noticeable from far

Another problem with the Texture compression is a big black spot around the motor but the way it...

Sticker Update

View attachment 513943

Another problem with texture compression is noticeable around the motor in the form of a black...

Update 2.0 : Lots of fixes and custom equipment

New update for this beautiful skin to make justice to his creator

View attachment 514103

Good news almost everything has been fixed. So here what is new in this update :
- No more strange orange color around GT40 stickers and smaller circle size

View attachment 514101

- No more black spot around the engine, the bands on the top are more realistic and in the front below the grille

View attachment 514102

- Still present : a strange orange color...

Final Skin Update + Equipments

In this last (i promise this is the last skin update :p) I've completely remade the skin by making it better quality with the help of BW who told me the default that were present.

View attachment 514637
So basically here is what has changed :
- Remade the bands to be clean and closer to reality (better black color)
- Remade the Circles (changed size, positions and colors to match real ones)
- Painted in black the part around the motor that should have been from the start...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing