Skins Benetton F1 B195 - 1995 Just Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danilo-cs submitted a new resource:

Benetton F1 B195 - 1995 Just Skin - Benetton Skin from Mod F1 1995 of sim Race Updated development

Hi, I'm Danilo.

Introduction
Benetton for me is the team that has had the most beautiful cars in Formula 1 history.

So for me it's quite a pleasure to be able to appreciate her paint in games like Assetto Corsa and thus restore it.

The 1995 F1 Mod, as I understand it, was originally created for GP4 by our friend Ross Hunter and converted and sold for a while by Race Dream Development.
With this 1995 Benetton Skin, it's the third car I've done what I call restoration, so it can be seen in...

Read more about this resource...

Danilo,
I have solved the problems (with the face position of the driver above the car).

I have contacted ********************* Group, they came with : >Try running game's integrity check through Steam<

After some doubt on my part, I did a game's integrity check through Steam and now the skins of all the mods are okay again!

That I haven't thought of that before... something as simple as that.. but I didn't expect it to be okay with the skins after that.

Danilo,
I have solved the problems (with the face position of the driver above the car).

I have contacted ********************* Group, they came with : >Try running game's integrity check through Steam<

After some doubt on my part, I did a game's integrity check through Steam and now the skins of all the mods are okay again!

That I haven't thought of that before... something as simple as that.. but I didn't expect it to be okay with the skins after that.
Hello,
Glad you solved it. Happy birthday .
I remember you spoke on facebook.
Now just have fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%