Cars Benetton F1 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danilo-cs submitted a new resource:

Benetton F1 1995 - A 1995 Benetton Formula 1 car based on Race Dream

Hi I'm Danilo,

Introduction

This Benetton is the third car I'm correcting and once again it's from Race Dream Development.

Benetton is one of my favorite cars and in my opinion it is the team that has had the most beautiful cars in Formula 1 history.

The initial idea that made me start this type of work was to improve the graphics of a video I made for my channel and that I'll make available below, comparing the cars traveling along the Eau Rouge Randilon curve in Belgium...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!

So this is Sim Dream Developments old mod, removed from their website, which you have updated and released for free? Thats great for us! But i fear this may be just as bad as what they were doing, just without a price tag?
Hello.
That's right friend.
It seems like some people are offending me.
The part I'd like you to lean on is the Skin painting.
I wanted to make the mod complete for the fun of the community, but I feel like that didn't work out. I'm seriously thinking about deleting the post and leaving just the skin

Danilo-cs updated Benetton F1 1995 with a new update entry:

Just Skin Benetton

Due to some problems and misunderstandings, I'm testing this version with just the skins and the driver to improve the car's graphics.

I had no idea of the story behind Rece Dream and again I want to say that my intention was to just post the skin here in the community, but I thought it would be nice for Benetton fans to have the car to download as it is no longer sold.

Anyway I'm posting the 1995 Benetton skin.
A friend reported a small defect in one of the rear tires, but I still don't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back