BENETTON B195 FANTASY 2018 (SAUBER)

Skins BENETTON B195 FANTASY 2018 (SAUBER) 2018-11-17 V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pablotill submitted a new resource:

BENETTON B195 FANTASY 2018 (SAUBER) - BENETTON B195 FANTASY 2018 (SAUBER)

Problems:
- Mirroring effect in 3 sponsors
- Cant paint the frontal wing
- Pixeled paint on frontal side

BASED ON
benetton-b195-renault-07.jpg

eMfj4yH.jpg

GY0cPyc.jpg

R3rn7FB.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hey, this is one of the best skins there is! However I think it needs an update, if you have the time to do that it would be really great! I have latest version, 1.15 but when I go into qualifying with only this skin mod the game crashes. I have no other mods, I even verified the files through steam and then reinstalled this mod.

Hey, this is one of the best skins there is! However I think it needs an update, if you have the time to do that it would be really great! I have latest version, 1.15 but when I go into qualifying with only this skin mod the game crashes. I have no other mods, I even verified the files through steam and then reinstalled this mod.
Hey, i dont have the 1.15 version then i cant test, but this car is sauber chasis and maybe online crashes. Normally this kind of mods crashes online.

Hey, i dont have the 1.15 version then i cant test, but this car is sauber chasis and maybe online crashes. Normally this kind of mods crashes online.
Well no problem, thanks for the mod anyways, it is really great! It works fine in practice and it custom Grand Prix races so it is not a big deal. It crashes on second round of qualifying in Australia (carrer mode). I have not tried it in online though.
It might be a problem with the chassis, most likely they updated the chassis for the 1.15 but the mod files contain an older version.

Well no problem, thanks for the mod anyways, it is really great! It works fine in practice and it custom Grand Prix races so it is not a big deal. It crashes on second round of qualifying in Australia (carrer mode). I have not tried it in online though.
It might be a problem with the chassis, most likely they updated the chassis for the 1.15 but the mod files contain an older version.
Only in Australia or any GP? I've tried the car on full Australia's event (championship mode not carrer) and all works fine

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing