BENETTON B195 FANTASY 2018 (SAUBER)

Skins BENETTON B195 FANTASY 2018 (SAUBER) 2018-11-17 V1

Greatname

25RPM
Oct 31, 2018
Hey, this is one of the best skins there is! However I think it needs an update, if you have the time to do that it would be really great! I have latest version, 1.15 but when I go into qualifying with only this skin mod the game crashes. I have no other mods, I even verified the files through steam and then reinstalled this mod.

pablotill

100RPM
Original poster
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, this is one of the best skins there is! However I think it needs an update, if you have the time to do that it would be really great! I have latest version, 1.15 but when I go into qualifying with only this skin mod the game crashes. I have no other mods, I even verified the files through steam and then reinstalled this mod.
Hey, i dont have the 1.15 version then i cant test, but this car is sauber chasis and maybe online crashes. Normally this kind of mods crashes online.

Greatname

25RPM
Oct 31, 2018
Hey, i dont have the 1.15 version then i cant test, but this car is sauber chasis and maybe online crashes. Normally this kind of mods crashes online.
Well no problem, thanks for the mod anyways, it is really great! It works fine in practice and it custom Grand Prix races so it is not a big deal. It crashes on second round of qualifying in Australia (carrer mode). I have not tried it in online though.
It might be a problem with the chassis, most likely they updated the chassis for the 1.15 but the mod files contain an older version.

pablotill

100RPM
Original poster
Jul 22, 2017
Well no problem, thanks for the mod anyways, it is really great! It works fine in practice and it custom Grand Prix races so it is not a big deal. It crashes on second round of qualifying in Australia (carrer mode). I have not tried it in online though.
It might be a problem with the chassis, most likely they updated the chassis for the 1.15 but the mod files contain an older version.
Only in Australia or any GP? I've tried the car on full Australia's event (championship mode not carrer) and all works fine

Last edited:

Greatname

25RPM
Oct 31, 2018
Only in Australia or any GP? I've tried the car on full Australia's event (championship mode not carrer) and all works fine
Yes, so far I have noticed that it only crashes then.
Edit: In carrer, it does not crash on custom championship)

Last edited: